Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

if I was a super hero for 1 day and I had 3 superpowers

If I were a super hero  for 1 day,  I would like to choose what kind of super hero I would like to be.
 What three superpowers would I most like to have?
 My first superpower would have to be a superpower that would make me be able to fly because I would be able to fly all the way up to the moon and all kinds of planets.
My second superpower would have to be a superpower that could make me have super-sight because I would be able to see all the things that are happening all around the world.
My last superpower would have to be a superpower that could make me look into the future because I would be able to see what things will be happening in the future and if there are any bad things that are going to happen so I can be ready for what is going to happen.

super business woman on mountain

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Polly!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer break. Well done on getting started on the Week 1 activities! :)

    These are some great superpower choices. I'd choose the ability to fly as well. Imagine all of the places you could travel to without ever having to set foot on a plane! Other than going to space, where would you fly to?

    Have a lovely day, Polly. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mikey thanks for commenting. The place where I would go is all around the world!!!!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!