Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

Tour guide for Japan

Here is some tips for Japan.

1. Disney land is the best place to go if you are a child because there are lots of different rides, food and you can meet all kinds of Disney characters.


2. suushi  is one of the best food in Japan. Yakiniku is BBQ meat and in Yakiniku restaurants there are tables that have stoves build on the tables where you cook the meat. There are many different kinds of Yakiniku because you can cook anything you like as well as meat.

3.Sushi is also one of the best food in Japan because you can eat fresh and good quality fish. for me the Kanpyou maki is the best (this is not fish it is vegetable)

 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Polly.

    Well done on another Summer Learning Journey activity completed. Keep up the fantastic work.

    What a creative and colourful poster you have created. I like the way you have labelled each picture to describe what it represents.

    You are able to describe Japan so well, have you been there before? Disneyland in Japan sounds like it would be so much fun! Sushi is also one of my favourite foods.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting Emma! I have went to Japan lots of times this is because I am from Japan. My mum is from Japan and my dad is from New Zealand.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!