Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Wacky Wednesday- reading create

 Hi everyone!

This week we had to complete these tasks based on the story by Dr Suess, WACKY WEDNESDAY.

Austin and I completed 4/5 tasks.

First, the acrostic poem [A acrostic poem is a word that is spelt on the side and you try to think of some words that start with the letter thats spelt on the side], second, the wacky animal, third, the aleteration poem  [ a aleteration poem is a poem that starts with the same letter at the begining in each word

e.g.  Peter Piper picked a pepper from the pepper gardan],

and fourth, the wacky classroom with twenty wacky things in it. Lets see if you can find them!

Hope you like it ! 

Bye!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Polly!!!! Maybe you could add what we did before that and how you got your buddy and maybe you could add the Walt next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment LOTTIE!
      next time i will make sure that i add more info to the CAPTION.
      BYE

      Delete
  2. Polly i really like what you did but you made a mistake of not making it small now your post is hanging of the page but anyways i really loved your post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello!
      thanks for the comment!
      yeah, I thought it would be too small when i published it-i guess i was wrong!
      BYE

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!