Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Reading Create - Space Buggy

 Hi everyone!
This week we had to make a space buggy for our planets we had created. My planets name was Ice kream, and the reason why i named it Ice Kream because it looked like a ice cream. 
This buggy I have created has a drill to get samples, levatating wheels, a 1 metre camera and a microphone to be able to taalk to the living ice creams on the planet.
WALT: reorganize information to gain an understanding of the text.
Would you like to go in my buggy and go to the Ice Kream?
 Hope you like it and comment on it!

4 comments:

  1. WOW thats so amazing and VERY creative i would love to have a ride on your buggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment mya!
      yeah, it would be fun to ride on the buggy in real life!

      Delete
  2. Hi Polly i realy like your planet and buggy its so creative ts so cool i would love to ride your buggy on your planet :):).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment monica!
      like i said too mya, it would be great if we could actually ride it on the planet Ice Kream!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!