Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Anzac day-reading create

 Hi readers!

  We had to complete to 3/5 tasks about the topic, " ANZAC day". I was able to complete more than that and completed 4/5 tasks.

WALT:  summarise information about a topic in a meaningful way. My first task I completed was the flag for ANZAC day. It was very fun and interesting designing the ANZAC flag, I replaced the cross on the normal Aussie and NZ flag for a poppy, and added 6 red stars to the right.  My second task was the acrostic poem. I wrte the acrostic poem for, ODE OF REMEMBRANCE. I think it was really good because I wrote a sentence for each word instead of just one word. Third, my diary entry. We had to write a diary entry in the perspective of a soldier in the war. The last task I did was the information report about ANZAC day. I added lots  important info about ANZAC day including what ANZAC stands for, why it's named that, and much more.

                                                ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!