Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Wolfs-reading create

 Hi readers!

WALT: Summarise imformation to identifying the key words in the text.

Last week we were working on information reports, so we had to choose some books about animals.

I chose a book about wolfs because i thought it would be cool to read something about an animal that I dont know that much about.

I have created a  slideshow with a venn diagram and a quiz about wolfs. It includes some things about the leaders of the pack, the alphas,  and some things about the baby wolfs pups, and much more. 

                        HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Polly! your blog post was really good ! I liked the way you made that first page move slowly .could you teach me how to do that some day? I also liked how you said the answer and some info about the answer but maybe next time you could add just bit more info. please reply when you have time !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hannaneh!
      thanks for the comment. i will remember to teach you how to do that next time!
      Polly

      Delete
  2. Hello Polly! you're work this week is so cool,your quiz was very interesting and Unique,i love the way that when i can slide to the next slide it moves slowly maybe sometime you could teach me how to do that with my slide? you work is very cool and is well completed could you maybe give me some tips next time,thanks!

    -Mya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mya!
      thanks for your comment ill make sure ill give you some tips later!
      -polly

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!