Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Boring! (reading)

 Hi Bloggers!  

Walt:Recognise how texts are constructed for different purposes, audiences and situations.                          In week nine of term 3 we will be having a school production/play! So this week, we were working on performing  plays. The whole school will be part of the school play but the people who wanted to audition for the main roles, had to memorise their lines and perform the play they were doing, and that would be their audition. The play I chose to do was called, BORING! It's about a boy named Alex who is really bored but doesn't realise there actually a whole lot going on behind him. See create task one to find more about the play. The role I played in the play was one of the pirates. I memorised my lines so I could audition in the play. The others who were in the play were, Karaitiana (second pirate), Jf (Alex),      Hannaneh (alien),  Victoria (princess), Renae (knight) and Lottie (dragon). Victoria was away for the last couple of days so we made Karaitiana her understudy if she was away on the performing day. Renae  had to go home during the performing day, so I memorised her lines last minute so I could do her role. Jf made some props for the play so when we performed our play it looked really cool and fun.                                

For our first create task we had to create a poster about what our play was about and what the role we were playing in it. I found this part very easy and finshed it by Tuesday. For the second part of the create task we had to create a costume of the role we were acting and add it to our poster.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!