Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Anne Frank (Reading Create)

Hey Bloggers!

WALT: Locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts. 

If you have looked at my previous post, you will see that this post is exactly the same as that but I´m talking about a different person. If you  haven´t, this week we were learning all about inspirational people.  I chose to read Anne Frank. Hannaneh told me that Anne Frank is a person who kept a diary during world war two, and thought that would be very cool book to read about, so I chose it.


For our first create task we had to watch our complementary texts and our challenge texts. Then we had to think about how they connect with the main text and write it down on a google drawing.  I actually found this quite easy because since Anne Frank had to live a terrible life during the war, both the challenge texts and complementary texts were about the world wars.

























For our second create task we had to create a fact file about there life and why they are famous. Then, we had to create a digital learning option (DLO) on why they are an inspiration. I found this one harder than the first one because Anne Frank is inspirational, but it is quite hard to find how. But, I finished it by Tuesday.



For our 3rd create task we had to create a definition and how we can be inspirational and write it on a poster. I found this the most hardest one because, just like the ¨Why is Anne Frank inspirational?" poster, there are lots of ways to be inspirational but, it is very hard to try find them. But also, I finished it quite early and finished it by Wednesday. Scroll down to see it. 
( And... This isn´t the rest of create task three!)





For part two of create task three, we had to make a poster and come up with our own message or a message that inspires us most. I chose to make my own message and wrote about happiness. It was suprisingly easy and I was able to finish it by Wednesday too. Scroll down to see!




 

The task I enjoyed most doing was create task #3. The reason why is because, I got to create my own message. The only thing I found difficult was the first part of create task #3 because, I had to think so much and it took ages.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Polly, Wow! What a great amount of information telling the reader all about Anne Frank - and what a truly inspirational lady she was.
    What was the name of the man who was in the complimentary text? And, in the challenge text what sort of animals involved in the world wars?
    Just remember to proof read your work before blogging. Great work Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi polly what some great information about anne frank

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!