Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tsunamis

 Hello bloggers!

For the last 2-3 weeks, for inquiry, we got to choose what natural disaters. There were, tsunamis, landslides, volcanos, floods, hurricanes and avalanches.  I chose to inquire about tsunamis. At the start, all I knew about tsunamis were that they occur when there is a earthquake underwater. But after learning more about tsunamis, I have learnt they can be caused by many other different things too. Firts, we had to write a plan on our chromebooks. That took about three-four days. Then, I had to write a information report about tsunamis using my plan. That probably took the longest and took about a week. But then, my slideshow didn´t really take that long and only took a day. 

 Scroll down to see the rest of my post and learn more about tsunamis😁! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!