Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Albert Einstein - READING CREATE

 Hey there bloggers!

WALT: Locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts. This week we were learning about famous people. I chose to read about Albert Einstein. I thought Albert was the scientist who created the lightbulb. But, when I read aout him I found out that he actually did not create it. He actually did beyond amazing things in his days. Read the rest of my post to see all the amazing things he did.


For our first create task we had to watch our complementary text and our challenge text. Then we had to think about how they link with the main text and write it down on a google drawing. I found this quite hard but I finished it by  Tuesday.




For our second create task we had to create a fact file about there life and why they are famous. Then, we had to create a digital learning option (DLO) on why they are an inspiration. I found this one harder than the first one and finished it by today. 




For our third create task we had to make a poster and write something inprirational on it. I used canva to create it and wrote something about mistakes. Scroll down to see what it looks like!



Even though I enjoyed both of the two create tasks, my favourite task was create task #2. That is because I had to think a lot about it and think about why he was an inspiration. The only thing I found difficult about that task is that, it took a very long time to do it because I had to think a lot about it, even though that was the thing I liked about it :D.  

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE TIME😁😋😁

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly !
    your create tasks are good and my feedback is maybe nextime you could work more harder so you could blog your other create tasks . But my question is why do you have your first create tasks 2 times ??

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!