Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Challenges

 Hello everyone!

This week instead of our basic Reading Writing and Maths, we had to do different kinds of challenges the teachers made. I finished 2 out of the 5 challenges. The two challenges I completed were, the Alphabet Photography and the Firework Suprise Challenges. The Alphabet Photography Challenge wasn't that hard but, finding the letter P was the hardest letter. But luckly, I found a P shape in a small garden next to a stone path in our front yard. 

Scroll down to see the letters I found!


Here is my O.
Here are my two Ls.

In this picture you can not really see the pictures really clearly but in person it looks just like a Y.



For the Firework Suprise Challenge we had to follow rules of a video and draw a Firework. But when your paper up, there is a BIG suprise inside. Here it is!




Since I accidently drew the BOOM! a little too small, I decided to draw a big fire coming out from it.

I hope you enjoyed my post, please comment if you have time.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Polly. My name is Phil and I'm a teacher in the Ako Hiko cluster in Auckland. I love the firework challenge. I might use that with some of my classes. Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil for your comment.
      I would love for you to share it to other classes!
      From Polly

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!