Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Poetry Anthology

Hello Writers!

For writng this term we were working on Poetry Anthology. We were working on many different kinds of poems like, Haikus, Limericks, Comparisum poems, Toungue twisters and much more. My favourite ones out of all the poems was Limerick (Lim-i-rick). The reason why is because a Limerick is a crazy/funny type of poem. My Limerick is about a girl named Jill who climbed up a big hill. Scroll down to see t5he rest oof my post! 

I hope you were able to enjoy my poems!
Please comment down below if you have any questions or feedback about my Poems. 

-Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!