Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dear diary,

Dear diary, the day before yesterday my mum put up a kids swimming pool and  me and my sister, Lottie put our swimming togs on and shot each other with water from water pistols, my mum and  my dad joined in too. My mum got so wet from us shooting her with water that she needed to change her clothes! After that my mum and dad needed to have a rest but me and Lottie kept on playing with the water pistols and a few minutes later me and Lottie jumped in the pool and played together. After that I got changed into some gymnastic clothes because I had a stretching class at 3:00 at a gymnastic place called flips and tumbles. inside flips and tumbles it was SO HOT! there was a big garage door open and there were also some fans on.When the stretching class started we all did a warm-up then after that we did some other kinds of stretches.
see you another time diary!       Love Polly! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Polly, how are you today? Olive from the Summer Learning Journey here!

    Thank you for your blog post! What a fantastic day you've had! I think water-fights with friends and Whanau sound so fun! It's really important to make memories with our loved ones. I also used to do gymnastics when I was younger! The gym does get hot, doesn't it? What's your favourite gymnastic warm-up to do?
    Do you go to the gym with your friends a lot?

    Ka pai for all your effort! Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Olive!
      My favorite warm up to do is all of the warm ups and I don’t really take friends to the gym because usually I do ballet not gymnastics.
      Bye! See you soon!!!!!😀

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!