Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

My recount translated to Shakespearean English

This morning I woke up at 7:30 am and watched some cartoons and a baking show on Netflix called sugar rush, I made some waffles with my mum and ate them with my family.
                                     Translated to Shakespearean English
This m'rning i did wake up at 7:30 am and gazed some cartoons and a baking showeth on netflix hath called sugar sweaty haste, i madeth some waffles with mine own mum and consumed those folk with mine own family.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Polly! Olive here from the Summer Learning Journey. How are you doing?

    Thank you for another great blog post! I really enjoyed reading about your daily schedule! It was super funny seeing the translation from English into Shakespearean English. I laughed so much, especially when I read how the translator had turned the name of the Netflix show "Sugar Rush"into "Sugar Sweaty Haste". What funny way of speaking! Wouldn't real-life conversations be really interesting if we all spoke like that. Would you speak that in real life, ever?

    Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!