Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

If I were a youtuber...

If I were a youtuber I would have  to  choose what kind of youtube video I would like to make.

If I were a youtuber the video I would like to make would have to be a storyline online video. People that don't know what storyline online is it is a video that people read stories on.

I would like to do a storyline online because I love reading and because when the teachers put on a storyline online video at my school I love listening to all the stories that the people read.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Polly!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts. It looks like you've been busy completing lots of activities - well done! :)

    What a great idea for a YouTube channel! Storyline online sounds like a great tool to use in the classroom. What kind of books would you record yourself reading? Do you have any favourite stories you'd like to share?

    Have a wonderful day, Polly. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Mikey!! The books that I would read to the watchers would have to be a hippopotamus ate the teacher and the big block of chocolate. My favorite stories that I would like to share are Billy’s bucket and dear tooth fairy. Bye Mikey!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Polly,

      You are more than welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to it. :)

      Oh, I don't think I've read any of those books. Can you tell me what they're about?

      Have a lovely afternoon, Polly. I look forward to your reply. :)

      Bye for now,

      Mikey

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!