Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Longest Story-reading create

 Hello bloggers!

WALT: Evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text.

This week I was reading “the longest story.” It was about a girl named Abena. Her father made a competition for whoever can tell the longest story can be Abena’s future husband. My complementary text was about a myth about a spider, Anansi and a rich man named Nothing. And it was basically about why kids say, “ It’s nothing “ when you ask them why they’re crying. And finally, 

My challenge text was about a was called “ the longest story in the world.” It’s about a chief who who loved stories.And when a man tells him a long, funny story he rewards him with gifts, and money. After reading all my texts, I had to rewrite the last paragraph of my story. The last paragraph of my story was quite short, so I added some more detail and made it a little more longer. I have my copy of the paragragh and the real copy on my slides. Then, I had to imagine I was a policeman and had to interveiw the main charcter of the story. I chose to interveiw Abena's future husband and wrote down five questions. I even wrote down what he answered.

I spent a lot of work on this post, so please give me feedback on the comments so I can improve next time!

BYE


4 comments:

  1. Hey Polly really like you cool back grounds so cool mabe next time you could add your plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi charlotte!
      Thanks for the comment. But I dont even think your sopposed to add your plan onto your slideshow. If you dont believe me, check on the insctructions.

      Delete
  2. Hi Polly, I really like your story ending! -If I was Albena I don't think i'd like to hear the same long story over and over again. Next time could you please make your text a little bigger? My old eyes found slide 3 a little hard to read.

    Thanks Miss F :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ms. F!
      Thanks for your comment. I will make sure I will make the writing easier to read!
      -Polly

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!