Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Hair there and everywhere - READING CREATE

 Hey there bloggers!

As the sames as last week, our books this week was based on fairy tales. 

WALT: synthesize ideas and information in a narrative text📕.


The book I read this week was called hair there, and everywhere. It was about a girl named Rebecca who accidently drank a hair growing medicine thinking it was orange juice. But when a prince cuts her hair off, they sell it to a wig company and get paid by them, they live a happy life together. This was a book based on the story Rapunzel, but was totally different from the real story.


My complementary  video was about a couple who was expecting a baby girl🍼. The mother really wanted the plants from next door. She begged for it. So, one thing came to another, the husband stole the plant from the house next door. While he was stealing it, the owner of the garden (who was really a witch) was watching him the whole time. She confronted him, telling him she would let him get as many as he wanted, only if he gave him the baby girl. He was so sad because of this, but seeing his wife getting sick for not being able to eat the plant, he agreed. If you really want to find out more you have to watch the video first.


Anyway, the challenge text was a book called inside the hair, skin, and nails. It explained what there was inside your hair, skin and nails.


For the first create task we had to make a comic strip about our book. It was really fun drawing the characters myself. For our second, we had to create a story and make it into

an animation using these three tools, RENDERFOREST, SLIDES and BITEABLE. 


Please scroll down to see!!😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!