Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

The Red Ball - Reading Create

Hey there bloggers😆!

This week our books were based on fairytales👸. The text I chose was the red ball. It was about two sisters, completely opposite to each other. The younger one was better at everything than her older sister. The older  one hated that. But when she made her envy take over her, she made her sister transport to another world.

I'm not going to tell you everything about the story, cause you have to read it first. My complementary video was about a girl named Cinderella. When it's the day for the big ball, her fairy godmother uses some magic to turn her dirty, old rags into a beautiful dress so she can go to the ball. My challenge text was about a girl, Sofia (from Sofia the first). She used to be a young village girl living with her mum. But ever since her mother got married to a king, their lives had changed. Her mother was now spending more time with his kids than herself☹.  For the first create task we had to make a comic strip about our book. It was really fun drawing the characters myself. For our second, we had to create a story and make it into

an animation using these three tools, RENDERFOREST, SLIDES and BITEABLE.  I wasn't  able to complete this task cause of the time limit, but was able to complete the first one. 

Please scroll down to see!!😁






ENJOY😀!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly, What a fantastic comic strip, you've certainly put a lot of effort into this, there is a lot of detail in your work & it looks like you enjoyed putting this together. It would've been a great animation, and this completed task makes me want to read The Red Ball.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!