Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Uru Manuka Summit

 Hi readers!

Welcome back to my blog. 

Around 15 people including me were chosen to go to a summit. This morning we went to Horrnby Primary for the summit and I saw around 5 other schools came too. Including, Gilborthorpe, Yaldhurst, Hornby, St Burnadetes, South Hornby and our school.  At the summit we went to classes and some people from our school presented them. The first class I went to was BOOK CREATER. Book creater is a app where you can create comics and books. I didn´t have enough time to finish it but it was very fun to create. I was going to make it about five students who were learning about Book Creater like we were doing just before. The second class I did was about animation hacks. It was very fun but waas very hard to do causse I was kinda late to the class and had to start it from where they were up to. The third class I went to was presented by Karaitiana and Zia. They presented a slideshow about how to make a quiz on google forms. I had never used google forms before, so it waas very fun creating a quiz about myself. The last class I went to waas about canva. It was very fun to use ( And also kinda easy cause I´ve used it before!) and at the end, they got to share mine! Scroll down if you want to see the canva Poster I created!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!